How well do you really know the people you work with?
Probably not as much as you’d like to.
And do you know what with your personal belongings when you’re not in the office?
If you’d like to know, consider a hidden office camera to keep an eye on things.
Or perhaps things are going missing from your office when you’re not around.
In this case, an office security camera is going to be gold for you. You’ll be able to catch the thief and also have evidence against them.
Another reason to consider using office cameras is if you have something like a safe with lots of money or valuables. It should be secure, but you never know, right? Adding an extra layer of security with a motion-activated, small office security camera is never a bad idea.
Let’s get to what you’re here for now: the best office camera for your needs.
The Best Hidden Cameras For The Office
#1: Picture Frame Nanny Cam
Wireless Camera Photo Frame with Clock HD 1080P WiFi IP Nanny Cam Home Security Cameras Night Vision...
- Wireless Spy Camera Hidden Picture Frame -- No Wire, No Mess. No matter on the table, shelf or just...
- WiFi Enable -- This picture frame nanny camera is WiFi enabled, so you can remotely control the...
- Night Vision Function -- This security camera with a high-quality video recorder can record clearly...
- Easy to Use & Motion Detection -- This wireless camera with a quick setup of the app on your mobile...
- 100% Warranty -- If you have any questions with this photo frame camera, please feel free to contact...
Sometimes the best hidden cameras for the office or home are those that are hidden in plain sight. In this case, it looks like a digital picture frame, but it’s actually a picture frame that records video when motion is activated.
You can place the picture frame on a shelf, out of the way and nobody will even think twice about it. Just be sure to test out the field of view and make sure that you’re recording the area you want (your desk, or a safe for example).
Here are some of the key features:
- Photo frame with clock
- 1080P HD
- Night vision
- Motion detection with alert, snapshot and video sent to your phone
- Wireless (can sit on table, or be mounted to the wall)
- Wi-Fi enabled so you can view the footage remotely on any device
- Also records to a micro SD card
- 6-7 hours for a full battery charge
- 12 month warranty
- Lifetime of customer support
What do People Think About It?
“This picture frame is sturdy, well-made and I love the clock which doesn’t make a charging port look out of place even if you inspect it closely. But, most importantly, the camera function, including night vision and motion detector works very well.”
“It’s really not noticeable at all when you place it with other picture frames. You do have to get your own memory card so be sure to take care of that. Besides that, you can get it up and running and connected with your phone in just a few minutes.”
You can easily find this top-quality hidden camera for the workplace on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership.
#2: Light Bulb Hidden Office Camera
JBonest 1080P WiFi Camera Light Bulb Panoramic Camera with IR Motion Detection, Night Vision,...
- Wireless connection It supports 2 4G Wi-Fi (doesn’t support 5G Wi-Fi) just download the app and...
- Blub camera you can use it as a Bulb and the brightness is adjustable The light bulb Wi-Fi camera...
- Night vision you can have a good view even at night with the Wi-Fi camera there are 3 IR lights and...
- Two way audio the panoramic bulb camera allows you to communicate with the camera side whenever you...
- Motion detection It will send you push when it detects movement guard your home and keep an eye for...
Another top pick for office spy cameras is this light bulb with hidden camera. Like the picture frame, it’s also one of those things that’s hidden in plain sight.
This style of covert camera that’s on the ceiling has the advantage of being able to record an entire room. Plus, since it has access to a power source, you likely can just set it and forget it and will never have to deal with charging it.
- Full 1080P HD
- Panoramic view
- Night vision that automatically turns on (and can be turned off via phone app)
- Two-way audio
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote viewing via phone app
- Can be connected with up to 5 users
- Supports up to 128 GB memory card
- Looks and functions like an actual lightbulb. The brightness can be controlled on your phone
- Easy to install (just like a regular lightbulb)
- Various recording modes can be set on your phone
- Blends in well so won’t be suspicious
- Draws power from the light socket
- Reasonable price
“Love this light bulb camera for keeping an eye on my nanny and kids. Even though it has a lens on the top of it, who actually looks up and notices something like this? There are a ton of features and it just works really well.”
“Does exactly what it says it’ll do. It does take a little while to set up, but just follow the instructions. Easy to use phone app and this package is definitely a winner in the nanny cam world!”
“Camera covers a surprisingly large area. It’s a nice option for someone looking for an alternative to more expensive home security devices. Getting it installed was easy and took just a few minutes.”
Where Can I Get It?
Does it sound like the right office camera for your needs? Check it out on Amazon by clicking the button below to learn more:
#3: USB Charger Hidden Office Camera
Another top pick for a spy cam office is a USB charging device with hidden camera. It has a number of advantages in that this device certainly wouldn’t look out of place in any office setting. The other plus is that it’s always connected to a power source which means that it’ll always be fully charged.
Just about the only disadvantage is where to place it. Think carefully about the power outlets in your office to see if this one will work for you. It may be too obvious if you place it on a random wall out in the open for example. Nobody would charge their camera for example in this location!
However, if you have an electrical panel that is near the area that you want to watch when you’re not there, then definitely consider it.
- 1080P HD recording at 30 FPS
- Motion detector with alerts
- WiFi enabled for remote viewing
- Can actually function as a charger
- Footage can be accessed and viewed by multiple people
- Can support an 128 GB SD card (not included)
- Viewing angle of 90 degrees
- 1 year warranty
- 30 days, no questions asked return policy
- Stylish black color
“Brilliant little camera that takes snapshots or shoots video. Amazing for such a little package, although the picture does have a bit of a fish-eye effect to it. It’s kind of to be expected though and I’m impressed for such a reasonable price.”
“A+! It did take my husband a few minutes to get it all set up, but it wasn’t that difficult. Now that it’s going, I love it. I use it to keep an eye on the front of my store and my employees when I’m in the back. Not that I don’t trust them, but I like to make sure I know what’s going on with the cash register at all times! This does the trick.”
“Enables you to see what’s going on when you’re not around and to monitor the situation. Can’t say enough good things about this one; probably the best one on the market today. Easy to set up and a nice crispy picture.”
Get Yours Today
You can easily find this office hidden camera on Amazon. Click the button below to find out more about it.
#4: Mini Spy Cameras for your Office
If you’re dealing with someone who knows what to look for in terms of picture frames, light bulbs, etc., then you may want to opt for a tiny security camera. You can easily hide it in a plant, messy bookshelf or somewhere on your desk.
Here’s what you need to know about one of our top mini cameras.
- Works well as a nanny cam
- Can be easily hidden out of sight just about anywhere
- Includes motion detection sensor
- Runs on Wi-Fi
- Can be viewed by multiple users
- Video/snapshot capabilities
- Dual camera function
- IR night vision capability
- Supports up to a 126 GB SD card (not included)
- You can also save the footage to your phone via the phone app
- Built-in rechargeable batteries that lasts for up to 2 hours
- 12 month warranty
“Love this thing. Very easy to set up and has a nice, clear view of everything. I wanted to see what’s happening at my door, but I didn’t want to drop a ton of money on a video doorbell and get that all set-up. This is a nice alternative that worked well for my needs.”
“The 1080P camera is very sharp and easy to see everything clearly. I LOVE having live footage of what’s going on with my kids and the babysitter when I’m not home. It seems like it’ll work outdoors as well.”
“I work in an industrial setting and I wanted to see where my tools were going when I wasn’t around. I installed one of these in the tool shed and the mystery was solved. That person got fired and I saved the day!”
You can find this under desk spy cam on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices.
#5: Smoke Detector Hidden Cameras
Hidden Camera WiFi Smoke Detector,FUVISION Nanny Cameras and Hidden Camera with 180 Days Battery...
- WiFi Enable:This dummy smoke detector hidden camera is WiFi enabled, so you can remotely control the...
- Starlight Night Vision: Built-in "No Glow" night vision LEDs inside for seeing up to 30 feets in...
- 100% Wire-Free Covert Camera:Stay completely free of cords and wiring hassles with our latest...
- PIR Motion detection Hidden Camera WiFi: Built-in advance PIR motion sensor alarm when motion...
- 180 Days Standby Time Battery WiFi Security Nanny Camera: This new smoke alarm detector design Wi-Fi...
Smoke detector nanny cams have many of the same advantages that light bulb spy cameras do. They are placed on the ceiling so that they have a panoramic view of the entire office. And, they naturally have flashing lights, etc. so won’t look out of place of be suspicious.
However, it may not be the case that an individual office would have a smoke detector in it when all the others ones don’t. Carefully consider this, and whether or not this is the best office surveillance camera for your needs.
- Functions as a hidden camera smoke detector
- Takes good quality pictures and videos
- With 18-hour continuous recording
- Comes with an 8 GB micro SD card
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- An energy-saving device
- Easy to charge and connect to the PC through the US B cable
- Comes with a remote control for ease of use from a distance
- 1-year warranty
- Full lifetime technical support
“This is a very nice hidden camera at a reasonable price. It’s easy to install and you don’t even know there’s a camera. It looks like normal smoke detector.”
“Ideal for keeping an eye on things at your business when you’re not around. All my employees have keys, but they have no reason to be in the building at night. I like to see who’s around and what they’re doing.”
Where Can I Buy It?
You can find this top-quality office hidden cam on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it or read our full review.
#6: Security Cameras (not Hidden)
Sometimes the best option is something that is out in the open and that everyone knows about. I know, it may seem counter-intuitive, but honestly, the deterrence effect can be huge. If people know that there are security cameras in the hallways that record who is going in out and of offices, the chance that someone will go somewhere they shouldn’t be is much smaller.
In addition to this key advantage, you’ll also find that cameras that are not hidden are far more robust. They can be hardwired to an NVR or DVR so that they can record months of footage. Or, you can connect them up via Wi-Fi and you can get instant alerts to your smartphone in case motion is detected.
In terms of lens quality, it’s usually very good and almost all of them come equipped with night vision.
Some of our top picks for security cameras for businesses include the following:
- Lorex 4K Cameras
- Samsung Security Systems
- A Smart Home Security Camera
- Reolink Argus (Battery Powered)
- Reolink Argus 2 (Solar Powered)
- Q-See Security Camera
Check The Local Laws In Your Area
One important note about an office security camera: please be sure to check the laws in your area. In some cases, it may be illegal to record audio and/or video.
And of course, please follow our #1 rule here at Spy Cameras Reviewed: Only for good, and not for evil.
Hidden Office Cameras: Your Thoughts?
What’s your top pick for a covert office camera? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other people, like yourself who are concerned with office or business security find this useful resource.
Last update on 2020-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API