Are you looking for a reasonably priced, wired home security camera that is easy to set up? Then the Samsung Wisenet security camera system should be at the top of your list.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s right for you. And you’ll also find out why we like it so much.
Samsung Wisenet SDH-B84040BF 8 Channel 4 MP Super HD DVR Video Security System 4 Weather Resistant...
- 8 Channel DVR with 4 Megapixel 1440p Recording, 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive
- (4) SDC-89440BC 4 Megapixel Super HD IP66 Rated Weather Resistant Outdoor Bullet Cameras
- 105° Wide Angle Camera View, Night Vision up to 130ft
- True Day and Night with IR cut filter, Motion Zone and Event Detection, Privacy zone up to 4 areas
- WiseView App for Android and iOS
Samsung Security Camera Review
If you’re looking for a non-wireless security camera, then this one from Wisenet/Samsung makes a nice choice. Wired surveillance cameras, although they take a bit longer to set up can be more secure and are not easily accessible by hackers as wireless security cameras. If you do choose to connect it up to the Internet, you can access the footage via mobile phone or computer.
What you want to do is up to you, but it’s nice to have the choice! The picture quality is excellent, the hard drive has a large capacity and there are a ton of features that you’re going to love.
Samsung Security Camera App
You can easily find the mobile phone app in the play store or the iTunes store. Just download it and then it’ll take just a couple of minutes to get it up and running.
Of, you can contact customer service if you want to view the footage on your computer and they’ll send you the necessary software.
With the mobile app, you can get push notifications, view live footage, and just generally see what’s going on around your house when you’re not there. Basically, everything you’d expect with this type of security camera.
Key Features Of The Samsung Security Camera 1080p
- 8 channels, but comes with 4 cameras (can add more cameras if you wish)
- 4 MP super HD
- 1 TB hard drive
- 1080p cameras
- Weather resistant
- 105 degree viewing angle
- Night vision up to 82 feet
- Motion detection
- Easy set up with a QR code
- Remote viewing app for iPhone, Android, PC, and Macs
- Full 1 year warranty
Shop Now For The Samsung 1080p Security Camera
Does this home security system from Samsung sound like the right one for you? Click the button below to learn more about it and don’t forget to check if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership.
Pros Of The Samsung Wisenet 8 Channel Security System
- Top-quality cameras
- Wired is more difficult to hack
- Good customer service
- Reasonably priced (for a slightly cheaper option, consider the Smonet security system)
- Excellent night vision
- Wide viewing angle
Cons Of The Samsung Wisenet Surveillance System
- Can take a long time to set up, along with some technical know-how (for an easier option, consider the Defender Home Security System)
- Some reports of difficulties with the mobile app
- Low resolution feed to app
- Instruction manual could have more details
- Some people find it a little bit expensive (consider the cheaper Yi Security Camera instead)
Samsung Security Cameras: Customer Reviews
“Very high quality picture and easy to wire and get set up. Love having remote viewing option as well as recording to a hard drive. The menu could be a bit better, but it was easy enough to figure out. Overall, a nice system and a great value for the money.”
“Nice system for the price, both the DVR and the cameras. The product description doesn’t mention it, but the cables you need to wire it are actually included. Please note that if you want the software on your desktop, you’ll have to call customer service, but this was actually no problem at all and they sent it right over.”
“Decent system at a fair price. But please note that this is not a wireless system. You’ll have to use a drill and run cables around your property. If you’re not good at stuff like that, then consider hiring something to do. It’ll take them only an hour or two and may be worth it to have it done properly. Once you get through installation, it’s a very user-friendly system and I love the mobile app with push notifications.”
Samsung Wisenet Security Camera Video Review
Compare Weatherproof Home Security Systems
There are a number of top options for security cameras that you might want to consider besides this one from Samsung. One of our favourites is Lorex.
The same high quality, but a lot more options in terms of camera types and packages. Combine that with excellent customer service and top-notch tech support and you have a serious winner! Learn more here: Lorex HD Security Cameras.
How To Install The Samsung Security Camera System
If you want to learn how to install Samsung Security Cameras, you’re going to want to watch this video below. You’ll learn that, along with some tips and tricks for how to avoid the most common mistakes:
Samsung Surveillance System Review: Conclusion
Do you want to improve your home security and keep your property and family safe? Then you’ll definitely need to consider an outdoor security system. Not only can you record footage in case of an accident or crime, but you can also keep an eye on things remotely when you’re not home.
For a reasonable price, you’re getting a ton of peace of mind. As far as surveillance systems go, this high-quality one from Samsung is surprisingly affordable. It’s easy to set up, works well and has a great picture quality. What is doesn’t have that some of the more expensive options have are things like 2-way audio and alarms.
Do you actually need that stuff? Probably not.
Samsung HD Security Camera Support
Do you need some help with your Samsung Camera? Here’s where you need to go: Samsung Security Camera Support.
Order Yours Today
If you want to improve your home or business security, then you’re going to want to seriously consider this Samsung HD security camera system. Head over to Amazon to learn more about it and also to check for the lowest prices.
What about The Samsung Wireless Security Camera System?
If you’re looking for a wireless security camera from Samsung, then you’ll need to check this one out over on Amazon:
Samsung Wisenet SNK-B73040BW 4 Channel 1080p Full HD NVR Video Security System with 1TB Hard Drive...
- Large Storage - The Full HD 4 channel NVR comes with 1TB hard drive, allowing you to store hours of...
- Weather Resistant Cameras - The 4 1080p Full HD Wireless Bullet Cameras (SNC-79440BW) are ideal for...
- Wide Angle and Night Vision - Get a 105° Wide Angle Camera View. The True Day and Night with IR Cut...
- Motion Zone and Event Detection - Select the desired areas to detect motion and avoid false alarms...
Samsung Outdoor Security Camera Review: Your Thoughts?
What are your thoughts about the Samsung home security camera that’s also ideal for a small business? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other people concerned with home or business security find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Damon Kennedy (see all)
- Q-See Camera Review: The Right Home Or Business Security Solution? - August 6, 2019
- Best Hidden Office Cameras For Covert Monitoring - August 1, 2019
- How To Hide Security Cameras Indoors And Outdoors - July 24, 2019
Last update on 2019-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API