Are you looking for a top-quality outdoor security camera that runs on battery power? Then the Zumimall ZM-WFA3 should be at the top of this short list. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if this battery powered security camera is the right choice for you.
Wireless Rechargeable Battery Powered WiFi Camera, Home Security Camera, Night Vision,...
- RECHARGEABLE & LONG STANDBY TIME: This rechargeable camera comes with a 6000mAh battery that lasts...
- EASY TO INSTALL & USE: This wire-free battery powered outdoor security camera takes less than 5...
- WIRELESS & CORDLESS: When we say our indoor/outdoor surveillance camera is totally wireless, we mean...
- 1080P HD IMAGE QUALITY & WEATHERPROOF: Our wireless security camera is built with an 1080P HD camera...
- TWO-WAY STORAGE, MAKE YOUR HOME SAFER: Equipped with night vision and advanced PIR motion detection,...
Zumimall ZM-WFA3 Review: One Of The Best Battery Powered Security Cameras
Are you looking for one of the simplest home security solutions? Then you should seriously consider the Zumimall ZM-WFA3, a battery powered security camera that you can have up and running in just a few minutes. This is mainly due to the fact that it’s totally wireless, although it does require a Wi-Fi network to work.
The main reason you’d want to consider this battery powered wifi security camera is for locations that don’t have a power outlet handy. Sure, you can get a regular camera and run extension cords, but this is often a serious hassle and time-suck, especially when there is a better option like this one.
As far as the camera goes, it’s a top of the line device that has a ton of features you’d expect to find in only the more expensive options such as 2-way audio and wide angle viewing. Keep on reading for the full details you need to know about it.
- 100% wireless indoor/outdoor security camera
- 1080p HD recording
- Battery powered (built-in rechargeable battery and USB charging cable included)
- Low battery notifications (10%)
- 2-way audio
- Night vision
- PIR motion sensor
- MicroSD card slot, along with free cloud storage
- The camera is weatherproof
- 130 degree wide angle viewing
- Push notification and alerts in real time with the App (iOS or Android)
- Multiple account viewing sharing
- Magnetic and security wall mount
Where Can I Get The Zumimall ZM-WFA3?
Does this outdoor battery powered security camera sound like the right option for you? You can learn more about it on Amazon. And, don’t forget to check and see if it’s eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership.
- Lots of features you generally only find in more expensive security cameras
- Siren feature activated via smartphone
- 2-way communication allows you to communicate with delivery people
- High quality camera lens
- No extra fees for cloud storage
- Easy installation with no wires or drilling
- Minimal lag on the video feed to a mobile device
- Nice software for the mobile apps
- Some people may not want to deal with replacing or recharging batteries
- No pan/tilt/zoom
- Does not include an SD card
- Not able to be integrated with an NVR or DVR hard drive for long term storage
- Wi-fi connection required
- A few issues with the motion detection not being sensitive enough, or too sensitive (depending on the setting)
Battery Powered Wireless Outdoor Security Camera From Zumimall: Customer Reviews
“Overall, it’s a very well-made, durable indoor/outdoor security camera solution that’s ideal if you want to go truly wireless. It’s ideal for monitoring something like a shed or tree house where you may not have ready access to a power source. Love the two-way audio and the push notifications and emails when motion is detected.”
“Excellent video quality and very easy to set up, far easier than many other security cameras on the market today. The only thing I don’t like is that there’s no way to adjust the recording time. It’s only 6 seconds and that’s it, whether or not the motion is still happening.”
“A very decent camera for the price and probably the best among the battery powered options out there. It works as advertised but I had to play around with the motion detector settings and I never really found one that was exactly right. High catches things like leaves blowing, and medium is pretty similar. Low didn’t work that well unless you were right up next to the camera.”
“Great camera at a reasonable price. It’s super easy to set up and keep running. It’s also weatherproof as advertised which makes it super versatile.”
Compare Battery Powered Security Cameras
Besides the Zumimall ZM-WFA3, there are a few other options for battery powered outdoor security cameras. Here are some of our top picks:
Is there A Solar Powered Security Camera?
If you want the convenience of not being tied to a power source, but not having to deal with changing our or charging the batteries, then you may want to consider this solar powered option: the Reolink Argus 2.
It’s very similar to this battery powered camera in terms of features except that the batteries are charged by a solar panel. If it’s been cloudy or rainy for a while, you can remove the cameras and charge them via USB charger as well.
Learn more about this solar powered wireless security camera here:
Reolink Argus 2+Solar Panel | Wireless Rechargeable Battery-Powered Solar Security Camera for...
- No Wires Simple Installation - Reolink Argus 2+Solar Panel wireless battery security camera is...
- Vivid 1080p HD and Stunning Night Vision - This wireless detachable battery powered security outdoor...
- Record to SD Card and Cloud Storage - Micro SD card slot accepts up to 64GB for home security camera...
- Remotely Access Camera via Free Reolink Software - Live view and playback through the security...
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - The solar powered security camera will quickly become your favorite...
Zumimall Battery Powered Wireless Security Camera Review: Conclusion
If you’re looking for a battery powered outdoor security camera, you unfortunately don’t have a ton of options. You’ll either find cameras that are powered via electrical outlet, or others that are through a PoE (Power Over Ethernet) connection.
However, there are a few solar and battery powered options out there, and among them, Zumimall cameras are generally considered to be the best options. Besides top-quality HD camera lenses, they have a lot of features that you generally only find in the more expensive options.
Combine these things with their money-back guarantee and top-notch customer service and the Zumimall ZM-WFA3 certainly has our top recommendation. It’s a cut above the other battery powered options available.
Order Yours Today
If you’re interested in learning more about this battery powered wireless security camera system, then click the button below to head over to Amazon. You’ll also be able to compare prices on all the home security device:
Zumimall ZM-WFA3, Our Pick For The Best Battery Powered Security Camera: Do You Agree
What are your thoughts about the Zumimall ZM-WFA3 battery powered surveillance camera? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other people, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Damon Kennedy (see all)
- Q-See Camera Review: The Right Home Or Business Security Solution? - August 6, 2019
- Best Hidden Office Cameras For Covert Monitoring - August 1, 2019
- How To Hide Security Cameras Indoors And Outdoors - July 24, 2019
Last update on 2019-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API