Are you going camping or skiing and would love to be able to communicate with your kids when you’re not around? Walkie Talkies are exactly what you need! Keep on reading for our full review of these by Retevis to find out if they’re the right choice for you.
Retevis H-777 Walkie Talkies for Adults Emergency Flashlight 16CH Hand Free Rechargeable Two Way...
- Rechargeable walkie talkies; USB charging gives you more charging options especially when you are...
- Emergency and flashlight two way radio;emergency alarm function and bright LED flashlight will give...
- Keep your calls smooth;16 selectable channels give you more choice and avoid overlapping with people...
- Support long-term continuous use; large capacity battery allows you charge 2-3 hours then use it for...
- Working out of the box; easy to use; simple design makes your communication more convenient and...
Review Of The Retevis H-777 Two-Way Radios
The Retevis walkie talkies are one of the easiest-to-bring devices. They offer satisfaction and convenience when communicating. Keep track of your kids on the ski hill, or when they’re running around the neighborhood.
Each of the units in the set has a smooth surface for comfortable use. They’re easy to use, even for children.
This handheld radio is for day and night communication. Anyone can rely on these walkie talkies even in a place where it is dark or there’s low light. The built-in LED light helps you see things around you and, if you like, you ca report them to the person on the other line with ease.
“These are nice little walkie talkies. They sound great and are powerful.”
Key Features Of The Retevis Two-Way Radios
- Comes in a set of 3 walkie talkies
- Supports 16 channels
- Reaches up to 3-mile range
- 2 charging options (wall, and USB) for extra convenience
- Can charge for 2-3 hours and then have 8-9 hours of use
- Lightweight and compact
- Has a power-saving feature
- Alarms for emergency alertness
- With built-in torch for convenient use in the dark
- 1-year warranty
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Very affordably priced for how well they work
Long Range, With Emergency Alarm Feature
The frequency is adjustable with 16 channels by linking the radios to a laptop or computer through the use of particular software. Additionally, the Retevis Walkie Talkies can reach up to three-mile range.
What’s best about it is that these communication gadgets have an emergency alarm feature. It can alert the user when it’s time to seek or render help from, and to, others.
“These are awesome! I can clearly talk to my daughter from 2 miles of urban development.”
Where To Buy This Affordably Priced Walkie Talkie
An affordable walkie talkie that does what is says it’ll do? We love that here at Spy Cameras Reviewed!
The Retevis radio set is available on Amazon. Click below to check it out now.
Why Use Walkie Talkies?
- Staying in touch with kids
- Outdoor activities (hiking, skiing, camping etc.)
- Restaurant, hotels or wedding work
- Hospital or elderly care
- Just for fun (spy gear for kid!)
- Other! Can you think of more reasons?
Compare Top-Quality 2-Way Radios
We love these radios from Retevis, but there are a few other models we recommend even more you can check out all of our top recommended two-way communicators here.
How To Use The Retevis Walkie Talkie
What People Are Saying About Them
“Battery life is excellent and I just love having a set of these around the house. We live on an acreage and find it much easier than carrying around our cellphones all the time.”
“I bought these for our doggy daycare after the first set we got (a different brand) turned out to be total pieces of crap and didn’t work at all. These ones are excellent.”
“These walkie talkies from Retevis are small but powerful. They have a surprisingly long range considering how small they are.”
Retevis Walkie Talkies Video Review
Cons Of The Retevis Walkie Talkies
- Requires lithium batteries
- Not recommended for those who prefer beyond 3-mile range
- Needs to make modifications in frequencies using the computer
Retevis Two-Way Radio Review: Conclusion
If you are looking for two-way radios that are more than just communication toys, consider the Retevis Walkie Talkies. They offer not just clear communication but security in times of emergency as well.
With up to 16 channels to choose from, you can guarantee ease of use in these walkie talkies. Your whole group can create your own channel to avoid disrupting the other groups. You have all the reasons to choose these communication devices whether for exciting outdoor adventures, or for security purposes.
Kids Love These As Spy Gadgets!
You might even consider getting them for your kids! What kid doesn’t love some real spy gadgets?
Beyond just spy gear for kids, these walkie talkies are super useful if you let your kids roam the neighborhood in the summer-time. Just set your kids up with a walkie talkie and you can check in with them every so often. Or, call them home for lunch.
Lightweight And Compact
The Retevis two-way radios are lightweight and compact. This means that you can conveniently carry them anywhere you go without feeling any discomfort. Put them in the pocket of your ski jacket. Or stick one in your backpack when hiking in case you get separated from your partner.
1 Year Warranty
The makers of these gadgets guarantee you total satisfaction with their one-year warranty offer. You also have 30 days to return the radios, if not satisfied, without giving any reason at all! Yes, you read it right! Within one whole month, you can request a return.
You can make sure of your privacy as the Retevis walkie talkies prevent transmission each time any of their units traces another communication within the same frequency.
Buy The Retevis Walkie Talkie
These are just three of the many reasons for you to choose the Retevis walkie talkies. Go to the Amazon page to learn more and see the current price.
Retevis Walkie Talkies: Your Thoughts
What are your thoughts about these affordable walkie talkies? Leave a comment below and let us know.
- Types Of Security Lights: Different Kinds Of Outdoor Lights For Ultimate Protection - June 26, 2020
- Best Outdoor Security Lights: Complete Buyer’s Guide - April 30, 2020
- LEPOWER LED Motion Sensor Security Light Review - April 30, 2020
Last update on 2020-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API