If you’re looking for a stuffed animal spy camera, then you’re in the right place. We’ll give you the rundown on this stuffed animal hidden camera to help you decide if it’s right for you.
Read our buying guide, packed with information, to find out if this style of nanny cam is ideal for your needs and situation.
Stuffed Plush Talking Dog Covert Hidden Surveillance Nanny Camera
- Original stuffed animal talking functions completely intact
- Records 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS High Definition Video
- Equipped with motion detection or continuously recording functionality and remote control operation
- Camera viewing angle of 90°
- 30-Hour Rechargable Battery
Stuffed Animal Spy Camera Review: Introduction
Are you looking for a nanny cam to keep an eye on your child when they’re being cared for by someone else? Then this teddy spy camera makes a nice pick.
Although it’s not cheap, it does work well and has a ton of features that you’ll like, including two recording modes, motion detection and a decent battery life. Keep on reading to find out more about why we recommend this nanny cam.
- Talking teddy bear, but not primarily designed for this purpose
- 1920 x 1080 recording
- 30 FPS high-definition video
- 2 modes: Motion detection, or continuous recording
- Remote control operation
- Rechargeable battery that’s good for 30 hours
- 90 degree viewing angle
- 32 GB internal storage
- Compatible with Windows or Mac
Where Can I Get It?
Does this hidden camera stuffed animal sound like the right nanny cam for your needs? You can easily find it on Amazon. Click the button below to find the lowest prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership.
- The camera functions work well
- Multiple recording modes
- High quality of recording
- Not many customer reviews
- The design of the teddy bear is quite ugly and may look out of place in a child’s playroom or bedroom
- Battery life could be longer
- Limited field of view
- Uncertainty about warranty or customer service
- No Wi-Fi connectivity which means no remote viewing via phone app
- Quite expensive
What do People Think about It?
“The camera feature is well hidden and all the functions, as described work quite well. Overall, I’m very happy with this nanny cam.”
“I bought this to keep an eye on my daughter when our nanny is alone with her. We’ve just had to hire someone new after our trusted sitter moved, so I was worried about what was going on when we weren’t home. Rest assured, all was well.”
“I Googled, “how to put a camera in a stuffed animal” but found out that it’s actually quite difficult to do and make it look realistic. Instead, I decided to just buy this one that already works well. And it did exactly what I wanted it to do. My only complaint is that it’s actually pretty expensive for what it is.”
How Does This Spy Stuffed Animal Work?
Check out this short video below for all the details you need to know about using this stuffed animal nanny cam:
Compare Nanny Cams
If you’re looking for a nanny cam, there are plenty of other options besides hidden cameras in stuffed animals. Some of our favorite options include the following:
- Air Freshener Hidden Camera
- Clothes Hook Nanny Cam
- Water Bottle Spy Camera
- Smoke Detector Nanny Cams
- Light Bulb Cameras
Of these, we generally prefer smoke detectors and light bulbs. They have the obvious advantage of being placed on the ceiling so that you’re able to cover the entire room, instead of just a specific viewing angle. The teddy bear camera, for example would be moved by the child and rendered useful. This will certainly not happen with something on the ceiling
Stuffed Animal Camera: Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a nanny cam option, then this camera inside a stuffed animal is certainly an option to consider. It’s well-made, has a nice picture quality and works well.
Just about our only complains are that it doesn’t connect up to Wi-Fi for remote viewing, like many of the other nanny cameras on the market today. And secondly, we don’t love the price. You may want to consider one of the other, cheaper nanny cam styles from the list above instead.
Despite that, you don’t have a lot of other options for cameras inside stuffed animals, and this one is one of the best. You can buy it now online.
If you want to check out this nanny cam stuffed animal, then head over to Amazon to learn more.
Remember this Important Rule about Hidden Cameras in Stuffed Animals
As with any spy camera, or nanny cam, please keep this important rule in mind. Only for good and not for evil. If you’re using this camera to protect your child, then you’re all good. But, if you’re using it to spy on someone without their knowledge, then please reconsider.
Also, it may be illegal to film someone without their knowledge, depending on where you live so please keep this in mind and check your local laws.
Stuffed Animal Spy Camera: Your Thoughts?
What are your thoughts about this stuffed animal hidden camera? Is this the style of nanny cam you’re consider, or are you going for another option? Leave a comment below and we’d love to hear from you.
- How To Hide A Trail Cam For Home Security - January 26, 2021
- Stuffed Animal Spy Camera Review: Ideal Pick For A Nanny Cam? - August 7, 2019
- Portable Door Jammer Device Review: For Travel, Home Or Office - August 2, 2019
Last update on 2021-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API